May 23, 2008

Dream BIG


I want to open an eco friendly ceramic studio/store. I want to sell books about recycling, reusing, reducing. I want to sell organic, free trade, eco friendly products and I want to teach ceramic lessons on the side to adults and children. I want little kids to have their birthday parties in the studio and I want so many more things for this dream of mine... But I don't have a clue how to get started. How does one fund such a large scale project? How do you know if it will be successfull? Anyone?

4 comments:

Al said...

that's actually a really sweet idea miss. If you really want advice, I would be happy to help, but regardless, I hope it works out for you.

karly angela zobrist said...

i want to be with you. you are the only man for me...? ya there are no men in austria... thats why i said that?

Erin Jane said...

well hello al! How are YOU doing?!?

rachel said...

If you do this, I will come work for you.