May 23, 2011

Coming out of obscurity.

janepaigeI gave myself a blogging timeout, but I think I am ready to be part of this world again. To be honest I just wasn't feeling up to it. I really felt like I just needed to put my head down and work. Work and hang out by the pool at Turtle Bay while Conor surfed. I watched Conor surf a lot this month. And I ordered $20 burgers poolside while he did. Haha! I think it was just what I needed... Have you ever seen the movie How Stella Got Her Groove Back? Well, I haven't. I don't know how Stella got her groove back. But, this last month I definitely got mine back. I feel good again. I feel more like myself. And I am so excited for everything that is happening in my life right now!

2 comments:

Lizzy Pinckney said...

Oh my goodness. Swim suits! Where did you get them?! I cannot find cute modest swim suits to save my life.

amanda jane said...

welcome back my dear! I bet it's amazing to feel like yourself again. :)