1. Anything I can make and do for baby. This is a great tutorial for a little boy onesie.
2. Ever since my appetite came back I have been a cooking monster. Gojee is a new cool website that allows you to type in stuff you have on hand and then generates awesome recipes for you to make. Last night Gojee told us to make brown butter gnocchi with sage and walnuts. And we did. And it took us 3 hours. But is was YUM.
3. I will wear whatever J.Crew tells me to. Red sweater with red shorts? You might think that is a bad idea. J.Crew thinks it's cool so I do too. Wishing they had a maternity line for people with no money. HA.
4. We recently received our printed copy of Kinfolk in the mail. It was a dream to look at. So happy to be part of this fun project. You can view it online tomorrow!
5. On our recent trip to California I think we went to Ikea more than we went anywhere else. I forgot how awesome that store is! We don't have one in Hawaii so we found some great stuff for baby to ship over here.
6. Conor's birthday is on Monday. I got him Pandemic which we have already opened and played several times. It is the most fun board game I have played in a while. Wish these guys were around to play it with. They would LOVE it.