A lot of you are saying goodbye to summer, lucky for me I don't have to for at least another year. I love when summer comes to an end in the clothing world because everything "summer" goes on sale and oh, look at that... I still get to revel in tank top glory and shorty short madness. (Don't be too fooled by my excitement, I do miss sweaters and boots and scarves... and I occasionally try to force the style in 80 degree weather, but it is never a very good idea.) So for now I am loving that summer fade.
1. The most comfortable shorts you have ever seen. On sale now at Anthropologie.
3. My new mommy bag from Urban Outfitters. Who said a diaper bag has to be 50 times bigger than a regular purse and decked out with green and brown polka dots?
4. Saw this chicken wire inspiration board over at SeeSaw Design Studio blog and am just about to go out at get my own! Easy, affordable and it looks great.
5. Scout's Honor Co. has some really beautiful designs. They are also featured on 100 Layer Cake today with a beautiful wedding invitation, check it out here.
6. and last but not least: the perfect summer tank. Hopefully my prego belly doesn't hang out underneath this shirt... I am feeling a lot like Gus Gus from Cinderella these days.