February 10, 2010

Nemo Studio


I got to take a little tour of Nemo Studio today.
 Seemed like a really cool place to work.
 Maybe someday I will have a rad job...

The above picture is the man behind the madness. 
David is one of my favorite teachers. His wife is also the director of the program. 
They are both hilarious, honest and really good at what they do. 

At the end of our little field trip they gave us stickers and T-shirts! 
I LOVE graphic design field trips for this reason. Studios always 
have tons of cool looking stuff that they are just
 dying to give away to people. Last field trip I walked away with
 about 15 different books full of cool papers and post cards.
 It was a dream!
Have a great weekend! Sell all my old clothes I'm off to heaven (and by heaven I really mean Disneyland!)

6 comments:

Misty Throop said...

:) Possibly!! I'd love to see what you come up with! And what you charge for your work? Do you charge per job or hourly? Thanks for getting back to me so fast!

Misty Throop said...

Okay, now I feel terrible. My mother in law wants to do it...she is a graphic designer and of course mothers get first pick! I will definately contact you as for the other things though (menu, photos, ect.), I love your style!!!

Annie Link said...

Thanks for explaining your "off to heaven" comment. My heart stuttered for a second there. You do know the new rule: NOBODY else gets to leave for heaven before ME.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Have fun in Disneyland. I'm jealous.

Annie said...

i want to go to there!

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

never been to D-land. I heart it's pretty awesome. I want to go solo. I think my 3 year old would never forgive me.

ps. I want to have a rad job one day too

Annie Link said...

Still waiting to verify your address. I want to send you a birthday card! Call, email . . . PLEASE?