January 20, 2011

Coconut Candles

candles
IMG_6592IMG_6518Thank you hearblack for taking such lovely photos!
Conor has been busy busy busy. He just got a new job- still on campus but definitely better hours and more interesting to him. He has been volunteering his time to help put on a big conference for International Professional Protocol in February and he is taking a full loud of classes this semester. So proud of how hard he works. In his spare time he has also been carving out, sanding down and finishing these old coconut shells for our shop. The other night we poured wax in about 8 of them. They turned out great and we are so excited to put them in our shop!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I love these. Good work team

Heather said...

He MADE these?! Stop it! I can't feature your shop on my blog EVERY DAY! But if you keep coming up with things like this I just might have to! These are beautiful! You should take them to the north shore and sell them on consignment or something. They're wonderful!

Erin Jane said...

HAHA! Thanks Heather! Yes, he is a talented and creative man and always going going going!

Klissa said...

I agree with Heather --these should be sold in a shop on the North Shore! They are fantastic! Who knew?

melange muse said...

great idea! these are really cool!

Arica said...

you guys kill me. i wish i lived your cute life, and sanded out coconut shells. oh em gee, i need to put one next to my succulent. your shop's going to make me go broke someday.