Lately I have been in the mood for:
1. Tacos at the Taco Truck! Yes please! (Image from Urban Outfitter's Spring Catalogue)
2. Fleetwood Mac, all day every day.
3. Michael Cera - Conor and I can't get enough of him. Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World, Arrested Development, Juno...he is an awkward comedic genius.
4. Jonathan Canlas' film pictures of the Hoover Damn. Makes me think of the time my friend cut my pony tail off with a pocket knife and threw it off the side into the water below as we drove over... one crazy night.
5. Prince Kuhio - He is the reason for the season after all. We have a three day weekend in honor of his highness. I have been in the mood for this day for a long time.
6. Porcelain Anything. But mostly this porcelain Mason Jar with a candle in it. I think it would make anything look more romantic.
7. Cashew Nut Chicken - I have been craving cashew nut chicken almost daily. There is a great thai food place up the road we are going to later tonight that serves it with coconut rice! So good.