March 29, 2011

Tuesday Track

IMG_1691I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately and have been focusing all of the little energy I have on keeping my head above water with all of my recent projects. So much to do. So little time. The bright side is that I love what I am doing.
A few weeks ago Conor and I were on a lousy movie rampage. I think we watched every stupid movie ever made. But, I found one of my new favorite songs on "The Romantics" soundtrack. Listen to the song, don't bother with the movie.

6 comments:

Paige Bischoff said...

Love the song! Sorry you have so much to do! Only 10 more days and then I can play non stop! Love you!

kirst said...

i love this too! have you heard their song 12:59 lullaby yet? it's my FAVORITE!

kirst said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G758sG8A1v8

BirdieMann said...

Love it. Just downloaded it.

Ali said...

ummm ive watched that movie like 4 times in the past two weeks. it is so dumb, but i keep watching.

Lindsay said...

my thoughts on the movie + song were 110% spot-on, exactly.. the same.